I know this is a little early and I also know if you want to change something then do it! I'm a firm believer in not waiting for the end of the week, or the year to start making false promises to yourself.
Having said that, there is something about this time of year, that makes me reflect and look forward. Look forward to the things I will be doing in the new year.
I think working in retail, I get really busy around Christmas, to the point where I just want to curl in a ball and sleep, so any free time is gone, and then January hits and BOOM it's really not that busy and I have a lot of free time. So I need good things to think about to get me through the winter and good pre Christmas and good things to do to get me through the winter post Christmas!
So enough of that, here are the things I want to make and do next year...
1. Make lot's more art: So there is already something in the works for Yiiikes! which I am super excited by, but I would also like to have a solo exhibition and/or have work in group exhibitions.
2. Make more zines: I say this every year, but I mean it every year! I want to write another Brown Girl zine (which I made a start on this year) and one about favourite space's, and make more zines with my friends!
3. See my family and friends more: as your get older time seems to go faster and I definitely want to hang out with my loved ones more!
4. Start a craft day: I've been meaning to do this for a while, I basically wanna have rad hang outs crafting with snacks like Heidi Kenney does. I'm not sure this will happen as my friends live all over the place but I would like to!
5. Poor Lasses on tour: or maybe just one city, but I really wanna have some event around Poor Lass zine, some readings, hanging out, story exchanging, dancing, and of course snacks!
6. YA book club: Kandy and I were talking the other day about how the older we get the less we read 'adult' books but the more we get into Young Adult novels and how a lot of my friedns are the same. And I was like we should have a YA book club, but will mostly be online (see number 4 re friends!)
But most importantly in 2015, I want to make sure I look extra cool and stylish whilst on my Hoverboard!