Sunday 15 November 2009

OK, I think I may have taken it a little too far now...

So I took a leisurely stroll to the library to return my books (for anyone who cares they were Anglea Carter- Several Percetions and Jonathan Coe- The Closed Circle (TCC>TRC)) when something caught y eye on the 'just in' shelf. I went over picked it up and thought, 'hey what the heck, I'll take it out if only for the lolfactor', this is the book:Now I got to the counter and the conversation went something like this
Librarian" Oh, it's popular this isn't it"
me " yes"
"oh, do you like him, Robert Pattinson?"
"yeah?!?"
"I would too if I was 15 tears younger"
Then to hide my embarrassment that she as probably only 6-8 years older than me, and therefore in the same age bracket, I muttered something about me getting it because it looks like an easy read. I was, for once, grateful to be mistaken for a 15 year old, i then scurried off to B&M.

Oh and for the record, I probs wont even read the Taylor 'teeth' Lautner half.

THE SHAME!

1 comment:

nakanickie said...

OH!
i want this!
mmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaahahaha. AMAZING.