We like bands, we like fiction, we especially like fictional bands!!! so here is a top ten list of the best fictional bands EVER!
10. DINGOES ATE MY BABY (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
I only just started watching Buffy (after resisting for 17 years on the grounds that I found Sarah Michelle Gellar annoying. Always been a fan of Seth Green though!
9. CREATION (AKA Mission Control! Freaks and Geeks)
you would have thought a fictional band that boasts members like James Franco would feature higher, but then I'm not that into psychedelic rock
8. MYSTIK SPIRAL (Daria)
Two words (well three) Trent. Lane. SWOON!
7. THE QUADRATICS (Welcome To The Dollhouse)
The band formed by Dawn Weiner's nerdy older brother that happens to have bad boy Steve front them (Steve needs tutoring so he can graduate or something!)
6. ORANGE ORGANICS (Pugwall)
Forget Busted, it's all about teen sensation Peter Unwin George Wall and his mates!
5. HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH (Hedwig and the Angry Inch)
Six inches forward and five inches back, I got an angry inch!!!!
4. FROZEN EMBRYOS (My So-Called Life)
Two words (well three). Jordan. Catalano. SWOON!
3. SEX BOB-OMB (Scott Pilgrim series/film)
Named after a Mario baddy, nuff said.
2. JOSIE AND THE PUSSYCATS (Josie and the Pussycats)
Still deciding if they should be number one as the Josie and the Pussycats album is sooooo good (Du jour aren't too shabby either!)
1. THE STAINS (Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains)
They get the number one spot because they are an all girl teenage punk band WHO actually inspired some of my real life favourite bands (notably within the Riot Grrrl movement). SO GOOD!
And we can't end without mentioning the worst ever fictional band....
'If you like blues, you'll love Blues Hammer.....'