Friday 15 February 2013

COTLZ

What better way to spend your Friday night* then read your favourite zine?!?!?
COLOURING OUTSIDE THE LINES!!!!

This zine went on hiatus a few years back and I was super sad about it, but the end of last year it came back (and it took me this long to get myself a copy!)

The zine is edited by the ever lovely Melanie Maddison and it features brilliant interviews with a whole host of female artists!
I have come across so many amazing artists from this zine and I hope to come across so many more.
I haven't fully gotten into it yet, but I'm brewing up and having a slice of bakewell tart I just made so I'll let you know how it goes.

I think everyone should own this zine. BUY IT HERE!!!

*Kandy IS out tonight and I am skint and full of a cold so I could pretend we're some wild party animals but truth is, we're not, we like to stay in and wear dressing gowns and slippers!

No comments: