Tuesday 2 July 2013

10 things I love about zines....


10 things I hate LOVE about you poem

I love the way you talk to me,

and the way you're cut and paste

I love the way you drive me to do more, 

and want to make one of you in haste.

I love your Drew Barrymore collages

and the way you read my mind.

I love you so much it makes me sick,

it even makes me rhyme.

I love the way you make me want to write.

and sometimes even draw.

I love it when you make me laugh,

 when you make me cry, even more.

I love how you can be about anything

 something serious or something fun.

But mostly I love the way I LOVE you,

not even smidge…

not even a little bit…

but a FUCK TONNE!!
 
So I was speaking to Kandy about doing something on the blog for International zine month and she said you should do 1o things I love about zines, but use the 10 things I hate about you logo or a still and adjust it on paint (anything for a cheap laugh us!) So I did that and went one further, I adjusted Kat's poem too!
 
here is the original....
 

Kat's cool, she likes Bikini Kill!! 

No comments: