You will need:
-4 0z margarine
-3 oz caster sugar
-6 oz self raising flour
-desert spoon of ground almonds
-desert spoon of golden syrup
-handful of pistachios
-50g of white chocolate chunks
-a dash of milk
-(and as always a pinch of salt!)
Light the oven to gas mark 4/180c. Grease a baking tray. Makes around 15.
- Cream the margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add a pinch of salt.
- Stir in the self raising flour. Mix well.
- Add the ground almonds, golden syrup, pistachios and chocolate chunks, mix in and add a little milk to give it a dough like consistency.
- Grab little chunks, roll into balls, and flatten onto a baking tray.
- Bake for around 15-20 minutes. Leave to cool on a wire rack and enjoy!!
- They give the M&S Pistachio biscuits a run for their money!!