Tuesday 27 November 2012

SHAMPOO YOU!

Those of you who have a copy of issue ten will have noticed our 'inner cover', those of you who haven't, it looks like this...

Pretty rad yeah?!? It's a collage of things you can make from our zine, tools you need, craft books we love!but we can't take all the credit, we stole the idea from the inlay and CD print from (one of Seleena's for sure*) one of our favourite albums, WE ARE SHAMPOO....

Yeah and for those who aren't sure about Shampoo, then you are FOOLS! here is something from We Are Shampoo....

And something that isn't, but it's SO GOOD I had to put it here....

*when I (Seleena) was 10/11 I used to go record shopping with my big sister. in Piccadilly Records, there used to be a girl who worked there who looked like a member of Shampoo, she wore big plastic rings and foam wedge shoes, I LOVED HER, she was a fashion idol!

No comments: