They have been sitting around in a bag in a jumbled mess for ages now and when I had a big clearout of the 'workroom' i decided they needed a bit more TLC so i made a proper home for them. After a good rummage through my fabrics i found a big piece of teacup-printed fabric, woo! One long phone conversation with my mum about the workings of a knitting needle roll some careful measuring and not so careful sewing later...voila...a new home for all those needles n bits!
They're now all laid out in size order n everything. I would highly reccomend the making of one of these to anyone who knits. I loved making this so much in fact there might even be a how to in the next sugar paper.