Monday 7 September 2009

My weekend with Ikea

So on Saturday I went to see 500 Days Of Summer (indie flick by numbers, boy meets girl because they OMG both like The Smiths, girl is a shitter who put a Belle & Sebastian quote under her yearbook picture, boy gets emo, Joseph Gordon-Levitt has a nice face) meh, indie girls are the bane of my life. Anyway the film featured a lot of dates at Ikea, so you can imagine my disappointment when I went to Ikea on Sunday, not hand in hand with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, but dragging my dad around through screaming children and families who actually go there for a day trip, for fun?!?! MENTAL.
I hate Ikea.

It makes me want to stick those little pencil they give you in my eyes.
so since then I have been trying to make this into a shiny blue bed:


No comments: